In this video, we’re going to talk about what happens to your body if you stop eating sugar for 14 days. What you’re doing is converting from sugar burning to fat burning. This can take about three days, and you may feel a few symptoms in the process.
Taking B vitamins and potassium can help with these symptoms. What would happen if you stopped eating sugar:
1. Lose appetite for sugar – Every time you consume sugar, a hormone comes in there and pushes the sugars down, causing a low blood sugar situation that causes you to crave sugar.
2. Less hungry – It’s the sugar that keeps you hungry all the time. Giving up sugar can help stabilize blood sugars.
3. Less fatigue – Especially after eating a meal.
4. Lose excess water and fat – For the first week, you’re going to dump a lot of excess water and more fat.
5. Enhanced mood and improved cognitive function — More focus and concentration. 6. Skin looks better — Glowing skin with less acne.
7. Less stiffness – Less inflammation and less pain. More benefits of quitting sugar: • Build new enzymes to run the body on fat fuel • Less inflammation in the arteries • Growing brain cells • Clean out a fatty liver • Better kidney function